ADVICE TO YOUNG GUYS ON MARRIAGE


young man

DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT AGE 22 TO 30 YEARS UPWARDS
Do not make the mistakes we made. Marry now with the little you have. 
Do not wait to be a millionaire. Have kids early so you can grow with them. 
At my age, I do not have kids yet and it's my greatest regret. Grow with your 
kids and succeed with your wife. You might still not succeed at your target years, 
so start your life early and with consistency, you will grow. When I was twenty-two 
years, I was thinking about making billions before I marry. Many years later billions 
didn't come and No kids, No wife. I had an opportunity to marry the love of my life 
when I was twenty-three years in my Graduation year in school but all I was thinking 
was "What am I going to feed her with?"
Right now she's married to another guy, she has given birth to two kids and all grown. 
The guy that married her was still schooling by then but they worked on their success 
together. I failed, so please. If you can feed yourself three or four times a day, it means 
you can feed your wife and you have to believe it. Marry early and do not wait. Do not 
make our mistakes because I see my childhood friends play with their kids. Most of 
them are not doing as well as me but they're happy in their marriage.
Trust me, it isn't about money, though it counts but rather your happiness depends 
entirely on your wisdom. You can be poor and comfortable. With a well-planned 
life, you can be happy. What was my problem? Build mansion, buy Rolls Royce, 
and marry a Betty Kaunda type of lady? I still do not have those things I 
dreamed of and of course the years I wasted, I can never have them back and 
I mean never. I cannot be sixty years old and my kids will still be in their 
20's. What am I supposed to be? Their grandfather or father?
Please, young men, take my advice seriously. Let the little you have speak for you. You 
should settle down early because God can change your life in a blink. With a good wife 
by your side, you will succeed.
No matter how hard life is, no matter the situation, no matter what the devil or 
demons will do, start your life early and stay blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment